5. 環氧樹酯、 PDAP（聚苯二甲酸二烯丙酯）樹酯的改性劑，可進步耐熱性、粘合性、機器強度和尺寸不變性，典范用于環氧灌封料和包封料的改性。
Crosslinking agent TAIC
In the peroxide vulcanization system, the addition of cross-linking agent TAC or TAIC will slightly delay the scorch time of vulcanization. With the extension of the vulcanization time, the cross-linking agent will obviously promote the cross-linking effect. It may be because in the early stage of the vulcanization reaction, the cross-linking agent molecules themselves undergo cyclization polymerization, and are grafted with rubber molecules to consume part of the rubber molecule free radicals. These free radicals should produce normal without cross-linking agent. Chemical cross-linking. With the extension of the vulcanization time, the crosslinking reaction between the double bond of the allyl group and the rubber dominates, forming an active agent bridge, thereby improving the crosslinking efficiency. The difference between the vulcanization effect of TAC and TAIC depends on the difference in molecular activity. Due to the similar structure, the difference in vulcanization effect is not obvious.
1. Crosslinking modifier for various thermoplastics (polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, chlorinated polyethylene, EVA, polystyrene, etc.). The amount of thermal crosslinking is generally 1-3%, and the addition of dicumyl peroxide (DCP) is O.2-1%; the amount of radiation crosslinking is 0.5-2%, and DCP can be no longer added. After cross-linking, it can significantly improve the heat resistance, flame retardancy, solvent resistance, mechanical strength and electrical properties of the product. Compared with the peroxide system alone, it has a significant improvement in product quality and no odor. Typical applications are polyethylene, polyethylene / chlorinated polyethylene, polyethylene / EVA, cross-linked cables, and polyethylene high and low foam products.
2. Ethylene propylene rubber, various fluororubbers, CPE and other special rubber vulcanization aids (combined with DCP, the general dosage is 0.5-4%), can significantly shorten the vulcanization time, improve strength, wear resistance, solvent resistance, Corrosion resistance.
3. Crosslinking agent of acrylic acid and styrene type ion exchange resin. It has less dosage and higher quality than divinylbenzene crosslinking agent. Ion exchange resin with excellent performance such as oxidation. This is a new type of ion exchange resin newly developed at home and abroad with excellent prospects.
4. Modifiers such as polyacrylate, polyalkyl acrylate, etc., can significantly improve heat resistance, optical performance and processability. Typically used for heat-resistant modification of ordinary plexiglass.
5. Modifier of epoxy resin and DAP (polyallyl phthalate) resin, which can improve heat resistance, adhesion, mechanical strength and dimensional stability. It is typically used for epoxy potting compounds. And modification of the encapsulant.
6. Unsaturated polyester and thermoplastic polyester cross-linking agent and modifier can significantly improve heat resistance, chemical resistance, dimensional stability, weather resistance and mechanical properties. It is typically used to improve the heat resistance of hot-pressed unsaturated polyester glass fiber reinforced plastic products. The service temperature of the modified products can reach more than 180 ℃.
7. TAIC's own homopolymer polytriallyl isocyanurate is a transparent, hard, heat-resistant, and electrically insulating resin that can also be used to bond glass and ceramics. Typically used in the manufacture of multilayer safety glass.
8. Polystyrene internal plasticizer, copolymerization modification of styrene and TAIC, etc., can produce transparent, shatter-resistant products.
9. metal heat resistance, radiation resistance, weather resistance protective agent, TAIC prepolymer is baked on the metal surface, its baked coating has very good heat resistance, radiation resistance, weather resistance and electrical insulation. Typical insulating materials such as printed circuit boards used to manufacture microelectronic products.
10. Intermediates such as photo-curable coatings, photoresists, flame retardants and flame-retardant cross-linking agents. It is typically used to synthesize highly efficient flame retardant TBC and flame retardant crosslinker DABC.